Located about 20 millimeters (32 kilometers) west of Charlotte, a major U.S. city, Gaston, North Carolina is a small city. In 2016, the population of Gastonia reached 75,535, the third largest city of Charlotte Metro.
Gaston County is a large county consisting of several towns, and is the location of the major cities and counties of Gaston County. The population of Gaston County was 213,445 in 2015.
The city is 15 minutes west of Charlotte Douglas International Airport. Gasthonia has a municipal airport for small jet aircraft and small post aircraft.
Highway access is available for 85 states, 321 U.S. highways, and 29/74.
It's a bit inconvenient, but you can go to Gasthonia by train. The Amtrak Company is working in this town on the Mikazuki-gata train that runs between New York and New Orleans, but trains arrive at the station at midnight. The unmanned 1 Gasthonia station is located in 350 Hancock St.
Greyhound Station is located just east of the downtown.
There are buses and taxis in the city, but in order to effectively visit Gatonia, you need a car.
- In the early 20th century, Gaston County Court, other county and city administrative offices, and many other historic buildings are located in the central city of Gaston. The downtown area has a consistent historical atmosphere, providing a background for the production of movies and TV.
- The Sea Le Museum has a collection of planetarium, numerous collections of natural history and geography, a national travel exhibit, a farm in Back County, a Grist Mill, a village of Catabba Indian and other nature trails, and is demonstrating the historical applied crafts and techniques.
- The Gaston County Museum of Art is located next to the historic Hoffman Hotel, Dallas, and displays a collection of local history, local art and one of the largest cars in Japan.
It is often considered to be a large part of the surrounding small town, because it is adjacent to the city. These towns are not part of Gasthonia, but are municipalities within Gasthong County. The following are the examples.
- "Christmas Town USA" by McAdenville is hosting a nationally famous Christmas light display. The whole city is decorated with millions of lights and ornaments, and thousands of people visit every year. This eccentric factory town has experienced dramatic growth and regeneration and is located on the South Fork River.
- Belmont - A town in the suburbs of about 10,000 people, with many shops, bars and restaurants that bring life back to life in the streets. Vermont Abbey College also has Gothic monasteries and monasteries. Vermont is also the home of the nationally recognized Daniel Stow Botanical Garden.
- Bessemer City - A city in the suburbs of about 5,000 people laid a complete grid system. The home of the FMC's "Lithium" facility, which manufactures many lithium-derived products such as batteries, electronics, and pharmaceuticals.
- Mt. Holly - Located on the South Fork River across the National White Water Center (artificial river, rapids) and convenient for I-485.
- Dallas - The oldest city in Gaston County and the location of the original county. Dallas has many historic buildings, including old prisons, historical courts, the Hoffman Hotel, and many buildings in the square of the historic court. The Hoffman Hotel has the Gaston County Museum of Art.
- Clamerton - Home of the Cramer Mountain Country Club.
- Lauer, Ranro, Spencer Mountain - A former mill town, showing a small fabric town deep in the mountains.
- Located west of the 1Crowders Mountain State Park Gasthonia, there are two peaks with a Takao road running several miles and over 1,500 feet (460 meters). The tops of the Crowder and Kings mountains offer a great view of the surrounding scenery, including the Blue Ridge Mountains and the skylight of Charlotte. There is a rock face on Mt. Crowders, which is popular among rock climbing buffs. Within the park is the ruins of All Healing Springs Resort. There are camp sites and walking tours.
- 2Adventure Landing: Arcade games and miniature golf courses located in Gatonia, Franklin Boulevard.
There are two famous shopping areas in Gaston County, but many of the people and residents of the big Gaston County are heading to the Carolina Place Mall near Pineville.
Below are two shopping areas in Gaston County.
- 1East Ridge Mall - Featuring a small shopping mall with anchors from Berg, JCPenney and Dillard, you open about 50 small shops.
- 2 Franklin Square - Shopping areas with large stores, including targets, home depot, Toys, R Us to Gandr Mountain, various specialty shops and restaurants.
There are many local and chain stores in Gasthonia and Greater Gaston County. In particular, the Italian Milan, the Mexican Tequilas, the Continental Lodi, and the Southern deep-fried shrimp boat.
Specialty products from Gaston County are:
Fish Camp: Fish Camp is a dream of tempura that likes seafood. It's easy to decorate and serve, but the food is great.
The Liverbush is similar to a sausage and is often served with breakfast and sandwiches. There are many local dive-style restaurants in Liversh.
BBQ in Barbeque-Estonia is mainly in the 'Western NC' style. R.O. has become known nationwide for its unique strength of spices, which is the main ingredient of BBQ.
Tony's ice cream - he continues to vote for the best ice cream in Charlotte Metro. Tony's ice cream is made in different types of sites and distributed to retail stores around the country.
When I drink sake, I drink sake in the surrounding town, and many restaurants and bars serve sake, beer and wine. In addition, beer and wine are sold at grocery stores and gas stations, but sake is only sold at the state-run ABC store.
SunDrop, a rich citrus-based soft drink with a cafe, originated in St. Louis, Missouri, is a popular local drink bottled in Gasthonia. Sweet-flavored teas are also popular in the area.
At the intersection of the New Hope and Cox Road exit at Interstate 85 and the US 321, there are various comfortable chain hotels including Courtyard by Marriott, Fairfield Inn, Comfort Inn & Suites, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Ramada Limited, Motel 6, Days Inn and Michotel Suites.
A further number of hotels stand 15 to 20 minutes from Charlotte.
- Rock Hill - It's a town of the same size and has various restaurants and outdoor activities.
- Pineville - A fast-growing suburban town with a large shopping mall.
|Lynchburg, VA Samma Samao||N S||→ Spartanburg →Atlanta|
|Charlotte Belmont←||N S||→Spartamble → Greenville|
|Charlotte Belmont←||N S||→Spartamble → Greenville|
|Ashville Les Shelves←||W E||→ Belmont → Charlotte|
|Johnson City (Tokyo Prefecture) - Hickory←||N S||→ York, SC → Colombia, SC|